Seeing is believing! This home is in the perfect spot off 30-A, surrounded by other beautiful homes and within 2 or 3 minutes walking distance of the beach! This portion of Dunes Estate Blvd has 8 lots with potential Gulf views. 6 homes have been built with gorgeous views and the last 2 that closed in 2017 sold for 1.5 million and 2.1 million dollars. MAJOR renovations are taking place now so you better hurry before somebody beats you to it - The community pool looks like it belongs to this home because it is next door. How much better can it be since the HOA takes care of it for you? Did I mention the DOUBLE garage? Hurry!
Holli Persall of ERA Neubauer Real Estate, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 41, Issue 12, Page 12.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Continuous Cleaning Oven, Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: 2+ A/C Units
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Roof: Metal Roof, Pitched Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Pool, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Tennis, Mandatory HOA, Quarterly HOA Dues, Sprinkler System
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: Golf Cart Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Pool: Fenced Pool, Inground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Porch
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Room Combo, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Room Addition, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: 12 - Walton County
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- View: Gulf View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac